Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, September 2, 2012

August wrap-up




   It was a good month, if you just ignore the pesky thing called a reading slump. So, if you didn't figure it out by now, I was in a reading slump for the better part of August. I finally got out of it when I read Heist Society by Ally Carter, which was just last week. However, I still read a good amount of books in August.


The books I read in August are.......


The Pledge by Kimberly Derting: 4 Butterflies.

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt: 3 Butterflies.

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan: 4 Butterflies.

Balthazar by Claudia Gray: 4 Butterflies.

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: 5 Butterflies.

Heist Society by Ally Carter: 4 Butterflies.

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: 5 Butterflies.



The reviews I did in August:


Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt.

Balthazar by Claudia Gray.

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.






August book of the month.


The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter.

    I was torn between choosing Poison Study or The Goddess Test for the book of the month.. However, since this was my 5th time re-reading Poison Study I decided to give the book of the month to The Goddess Test.














Summer reading challenge:

   If you do not know, I set a summer reading challenge for myself. I challenged myself to read 25 books between June 5 and September 5. I just wanted you to know that I reached my goal, Yah!!! I am also going to do a Fall reading challenge, more info on that coming soon.








That is all for now.
Happy reading.











 


No comments:

Post a Comment