Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (53)

 

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015


So, I've read very few books this year so far, I haven't yet reached the 30 books mark. Because of that I didn't pick my top ten I instead picked my top five. 


The Wrath and the Dawn By Renee Ahdieh
This story was amazing to read!! I loved it! The writing was phenomenal and it just blew me away! I loved the characters, the plot, and the world; it was all just so great!


Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Yes, it took me until this year to read this book and I regretted not reading it sooner because it was fantastic to read. It was great to read Celaena developing as a character, to met all of the new characters, and to see more of this world! I can't wait until Queen of Shadows to release and I know it won't take half a year for me to get to it. 


These Broken Stars by Magan Spooner and Amie Kaufmen
This was a beautiful love story and is one of my all time favorites! Lilac and Traver were perfect together and it was great to read their relationship develop! And the emotions, the emotions in this book were so intense!

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This book was such a  fun adventure to read! The plot was so fast and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time when I was reading it. 


Court of Thorns and Roses By Sarah J. Maas
This book was wonderful! I loved every second of reading it and was so sad to finish it because that meant I was finished with being in the world. I can't wait for the second one to come out!! I also loved this book so much I have yet to write a coherent review I can publish.




That was my top ten five, which books made it on your list?
Happy Reading





4 comments:

  1. ACOTAR will definitely be making my 2015 favorites list, along with the next Throne of Glass novel, I'm sure. I loved Heir of Fire SO much; I can't wait to read Queen of Shadows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had read HoF this year it totally would have made my list too^^ I have a feeling QoS will make ALL of our lists this year :D YES to ACOTAR and The Wrath and the Dawn, both were SO.GOOD! I still need to read An Ember in the Ashes and These Broken Stars though! Awesome list ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty sure QoS will even be making the lists of people who haven't read it because it's going to be phenomenal, lol =D.I love how we all have so much trust in Sara J. Maas. Usually, I would be afraid to hype up a book so much in my mind in fear that it would disappoint me but with QoS I know it's going to be amazing :D
    I had a few problems with An Ember in the Ashes [I haven't written my review for it yet because I suck :(], but overall it was an amazing fantasy =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heir of Fire was the best! I expect QoS to be even better, but I actually can't picture that because Heir of Fire blew me away! There was just so much emotions, FEELINGS *fangirl flailing*, lol =D
    I can't wait for Queen of Shadows because its suppose to be over 600 pages long and I just can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete