Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, June 8, 2015

Fandom Mash-Up (5)

This is a new fun feature hosted and created by Micheline over at Lunar-Rainbows. For this feature, there will be a new fictional scenario each week and you will create your dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms around this scenario.

You have to infiltrate a secret lair of evil to learn more about them and shut them down. Who do you bring to sneak in with you?


Chuck Bartowski 
I don't know if this is in a fantasy setting or a modern day setting, but in any case Chuck would be great in this situation. If is was a modern villain's lair we were sneaking into then he would be perfect because he would be the one hacking into the computer systems and things like that to find the hidden plans or anything else that is valuable to our cause. If not and we are in a fantasy setting then he still would be good because he can kick butt when he wants to. Although he isn't good as sneaking and is very clumsy, but his computer skills balance that out. 

Sam Winchester 
Sam has basically been breaking into places and investigating for his whole life and that makes him perfect for this situation. His experience and his observation skills make him perfect for this situation. He would be not only be the gun guy, but he would be investigating everything that isn't technology, books, hidden rooms, ect,  while Chuck breaks into the mainframe.

Flynn Rider
Flynn was one of the most renowned and successful thief in his world, so heck yeah I want him on my team, but this might be cheating since he is voiced by the same actor who plays Chuck but I'm putting him in anyways. He would be the one who breaks into the place first to get the lay of the land and come up with a game plan.


Valek
Valek is perfect for this situation because I have no doubt he has done it before. He is one of the most successful spies and assassins so he would be Flynn's partner and they would break into the place first and then  figure out a way to sneak everyone else in. He would also be very helpful if they get caught because he is a kick-ass at fighting. 

Hawkeye  (Clint Barton)
Hawkeye would be the one left outside of the lair and would make sure we were all good. If he saw anyone getting suspicious or is someone saw us he would protect us. I think he would perfect for this job because of his archery skills and because his arrows aren't just normal ones, there's explosive ones, electric ones, ect. 


Who would be on your team?
Happy reading


4 comments:

  1. Ok, I NEED TO MEET VALEK! Both you and Lee had his as your picks this week and OMG it's driving me crazy not knowing him! I actually considered putting Sam (or Dean) this week too - because I love them, but then I remembered that I hadn't used Castiel yet. Does that sound weird? Used Castiel bahahhah ;D Hawkeye's a good one too, his skills would definitely be helpful in this type of situation! Awesome picks Kimberly^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Hawkeye!!! His awesome archery skills would be perfect for this scenario. Valek was the first character I thought of when I saw this week's topic; no matter what happened, he would know how to handle it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valek is the best! I have the biggest book crush on him, but I love him and Yelena together too much!! I didn't even think of Castiel and I feel so guilty about that, lol :D. He is one of my favorite characters in SPN and I didn't think of him,
    Thanks Micheline =D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the topic I intently thought of Hawkeye, maybe because I just got back from watching the newest Avengers, but that is besides the point =D
    Valek would be perfect for this because he probably has done it before and so he would know what to do. :D

    ReplyDelete