Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Discussion Time: Quotes


Okay, so today I want to talk about book quotes. I love quotes, absolutely love them! I actually kind of have an obsession with them, especially book quotes. I just wanted to share my top book quotes with you guys today.


“It can take years to mold a dream. It takes only a fraction of a second for it to be shattered.” 
 Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception


“Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods…
But even the great can tremble with fear.
Even the great can fall” 
 Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception


“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 
 Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me


"There's so much wonder in the world. Don't let no one tell you otherwise."



"Your power, your greatest gift, is that you never give up. When something fails you make a new plan, and another, and another. You never accept defeat. You never give up."
A.C. Gaughen, Lady Thief



"She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one. "
Sarah J. Maas, Heir of Fire



"And then I am going to rattle the stars"
Sarah J. Maas, Heir of Fire


Those are my favorite book quotes, what are yours? Or, do you even like quotes? Comment and let's discuss =D





3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE book quotes and keep a notebook just for writing down my favorite ones, including the ones you have here from Heir of Fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hier of Fire just had so many quotable parts to it! I think you could open that book up to any page and find a quote, lol =D. Any of Sarah J. Maas books are so beautifully written and have so many great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE book quotes and the fact that you listed my favorites from ToG put a HUGE smile on my face ♥ I actually got ''Rattle the Stars'' tattooed on myself like a month ago XD I still need to read Kiss of Deception, the Shatter me and the Scarlet series but they're on the wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete