Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, May 13, 2013

Goal Post--Bout of Books Read-A-Thon

Bout of Books

Hello, Everyone this is my goal post for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon. This Read-A-Thon is very low pressured and only challenges you to beat your normal amount of books you read in a week. So, since I read about 2 1/5 books or so a week I want to read 4 books this week. And if I can fit it in I will also try and read another book.

Time to Read.

Since this is a week long Read-A-Thon I have a lot of time to read. I still have school, but no finals (yet) so that won't take a lot of time out of the day. And I don't really have anything else going on this week, except a party, but that won't last long. So, I have a lot of time to read my four books.

Goals.

The books I want to read or either ARCs or books that have been on my TBR shelf for a long time. Like I said I only plan on reading four or so of these books, but since I like to have options I have six books on my list.

Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston.
Insomnia by J. R. Johansson.
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
The Madman's Daughter Megan Shaperd.
The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Evernight by Claudia Gray.


I want to finish reading Evernight by Claudia Gray. I'm almost done with it, so it will be quick. And then I also want to for sure read Once Every Never, since that's been sitting on my self for about three years.


Again, I will be posting updates with my progress everyday with week. So, there won't be any memes are many reviews. I still want to post at least one review, so look out for that one.

That's my goal for the read-a-thon. Tell me in the comments if your participating in this read-a-thon.
Happy reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment