Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (68) Christmas book haul!!!


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

My other Holiday giveaway is still going on. Click HERE to go and have a chance at winning a paperback copy of the Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. 

I got some pretty awesome books for Christmas. I didn't get a huge amount, but what I did get was so amazing!!!! I've been wanting this since it came out and every time my parents asked me what I wanted I would tell them I wanted this. I am so thankful to them that I got it, I thanked them about a hundred times when I opened the present. I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited. I am so happy that I got this!!!!


the back and left of the box


top of box

Right of box




The box set of the complete Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
These new covers are just amazing and so pretty!!! Even the box is just gorgeous!!! I could just stare at it forever (a little weird I know, but true). And to everyone, trust me the pictures don't do it justice. It is so much prettier in person!

I plan to re-read the Harry Potter series next year. I'm actually almost done with the Sorcerer's Stone right now.



What did you get this week?
Happy reading




6 comments:

  1. We are both so lucky getting this beautiful box set for Christmas! It really is amazing and the art is so detailed and so pretty to look at! Enjoy your new box set as I will mine! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HP box set is beautiful! I love how the spines form that scene of Hogwarts! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that box set for Christmas too!! I LOVE it! Me and my brother shared a set and I really wanted my own. I hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-62.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep! Everyone's getting the HP Box set! That is seriously epic! I want it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reviews from a BookwormJanuary 1, 2014 at 7:46 AM

    I love the new HP box set, I've really tempted to pick this up for myself too! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. -jaw drops-
    A Harry Potter box set! I can't wait to get my hands on it. -drools-
    It's just so beautiful!
    Enjoy your box set Kimberly (I know you will!) & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete