Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (66)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

So it's been about a month since I've done a Stacking the Shelves and in that month I somehow got put on a buying ban again. After the huge amount of books I got last time I unwillingly put myself on a ban. I would have liked to buy more books, but I barely had time to read any of the books I had, let alone buy more. So, in the past month I've gotten four books. Yes that is right, I bought one and the rest came from the library. However, I can only show you two, since I had to bring the others back to the library.



Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I finally got this, I am so excited to read this!!! I wanted to get it as soon as it released, but my bookstore didn't have it. But one they finally got it in I bought it as soon as I could. I am both excited for this book and terrified to read it. I don't want this series to end!!!!

Elissa's Quest by Erica Verrillo
I read this series a long while ago and loved it!! It is one of my favorite middle school series!! And I've been wanting to re-read it so when I saw the first book at the library I had to get it.


That's what I got, what did you get this week?
Happy reading


25 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I've heard such great things about the Covenant series, though I have yet to start it.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything JLA writes is awesome. I love the Covenant Series. I have to read Sentinel as soon as I can get past some of my review books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books for you this week! Loooved Sentinel! I hope you enjoy them!

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elissa's Quest looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sentinel is supposed to be AMAZING. I still need to read her books.

    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Sentinel! I haven't read JLA's Covenant series, but I have read her other books. I hope you enjoy the conclusion!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot of good things about JLA but I never got the time to consider buying them. Maybe someday.

    Have fun reading.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so looking forwards to reading Sentinel! Enjoy :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't started any of JLA books but must soon. Everyone's raving about them :)

    Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them!! I love any and every book she has released!! They are all so amazing!!!
    If you are going to start reading them, I would suggest starting with her Lux series. That is my favorite series by her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to start it! Although I am so sad to see this series go :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her books so much!! They seem to have everything in them. Great interesting and fast paced plots, enjoyable complex characters, and romance that is so sweet.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you :). I really, really hope JLA can pull off a good conclusion. I don't have many doubts that she won't, but I'm still a little nervous that the ending will be bad. Because whenever a series has a bad ending it kind of ruins the series for me :(.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Read them now! All of her books are just so great and amazing!!!
    And I can't wait to start Sentinel!
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is!! I love the while series :D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read Sentinel! I've heard nothing but good things about it. Although I'm sad that the series is ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agreed, she seems to only write amazing books!!
    The Covenant series is one of my all time favorites, it will be sad to see it go.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  19. Start reading it as soon as you can!! It is an amazing book series!!! It's one of my favorite books series I've ever read!


    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reviews from a BookwormDecember 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM

    I have heard so many amazing things about JLA, I am definitely going to have to read some of her books soon! New follower :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always wanted to read Sential! Hope you enjoy all of these :)

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely haul! I've been meaning to read JLA's Covenant series but still haven't gotten to it.

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  23. Argh! I need to start the Covenant series.... I hope you enjoy it!

    Welcome back!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete