Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 13, 2013

November Wrap-Up


I know this is really, really, really late, but better now then never.

November was an awful reading month for me. School was piling up and I had a thousand things to do for it and then there was NanoWrimo, which I won!! Yay!! But because of these things I had like no time at all for books, I'm actually surprised I read as much as I did. Although granted one was a book I had to read for school, but I'm still counting it. 

Books Read: 3
To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee| 5 Butterflies
Neverfall by Brodi Ashton| 4 Butterflies
Switched by Amanda Hocking| 3 Butterflies


Book of the month: 



This book was amazing!!! I loved every part of it! Usually with school books I don't like the book we are reading, but Holy Daimon Babies this was amazing!!!



That's what I read in November, what did you read in the month of November?


No comments:

Post a Comment