Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July TBR


Hello, sorry this is a little late. I've been really busy with Camp NaNoWriMo and haven't had a lot of time to blog. This month may be a slow month, reading and blogging wise, because of Camp NaNoWriMo, but I still have a few books I want to get through this month. 


TBR-Own












The Hero of the Ages by Brandon Sanderson- I really want to finish this series because I need to know how it ends and what happens!!

Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry- I've had this one my shelf for a long time now. And because I'm doing a TBR pile Reading Challenge I've decided to try and read this one this month. It sounds really good and I"m hopping to fly through it.

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson- This book just came out and I've been hearing nothing but amazing things about this one! This is my next read for sure.

Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I really need to finish this series. I love it so much, but it's way past time to read this book. Although I think I may have to go back and read the last few chapters in Apollyon since I don't exactly remember what happened. 

Soulbound by Heather Brewer (Not in Picture, is a E-Book)- This is another one for my TBR Reading Challenge. I bought this one right when it came out and was really excited to read it, but never did. Now I am bound and determined to read this one. 


Not Owned-
The Gray Wolf Line by Cinda Williams Chima- Just finished the second one, The Exiled Queen, and I need to continue this series!!! And also it says in the summary that Han finally figures out who Rebecca is!!!!




That's what I want to read this month, what's on your TBR?
Happy reading


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reads and good luck with NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read The Kiss of Deception, I have only heard good things. I hope you enjoy Sentinel, I have really been enjoy JLA's writing!

    ReplyDelete