Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Wrap-up


It's been a good month. I didn't read all the many books, but I did read one very large book, so it evens itself out. Most of the books I read were really good and one I loved!! Also, two of the books were re-reads.

Books read: 7
(Re-read) Damian's Oracle by Lizzy Ford| 4 Butterflies
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer| 4 Butterflies
(Re-Read) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling| 4.5 Butterflies
Amulet Vol. 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi| Good
The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas| 4 Butterflies
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson| 4.5 Butterflies
Amulet Vol. 2: The Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi| Great!

Book of the Month:
Since I don't count Re-reads toward a book of the month this was a no brainier. 



Reviews: 3
I've sucked at posting reviews this month. I really need to focus more on this in April.

Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen 
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi



That's how my month went, how did your's go?
Happy reading







2 comments:

  1. I'll be reading Scarlet soon! Happy April reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you read a ton of great books this month! I haven't read anything by Brandon Sanderson, but he is on my wishlist. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete