Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, July 6, 2012

TGIF at Greads (1)

TGIF is a weekly theme hosted by Ginger over at GReads, where you answer a weekly question and recap what happen that week. Feel free to join in if you want.





This week's question is;
Comfort Reads: Which books do you go to for comfort & familiarity? 
Is there a type of book you seek out when you're needing that extra bit of comfort in your life?
 
the books I specifically go to for comfort are..




       

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I love the the father\ daughter relationship in this book. This book really got me reading again after a couple of reading slumps.

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. This is the book that got me into YA books. It is also the best book in the series. I have read this book so many times that I can open the book at random and know what's happening, what's about to happen, and what already happened.

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I love this book and that is why it is a comfort book.

Significance by Shelly Crane. I love the love story in this book. Their undying loyalty to each other is so sweet to read.

Those are my specific comfort books, but any book that is light and has a good romance in it is good for me.



What Happened this week

                    Can't Wait Wednesday.
                    Delirium Review.
                    Stacking the Shelves.





~Kimberly~



No comments:

Post a Comment