Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Harry Potter Moment (11)

Sorry this is a day late, but my life has been super busy this week and added to that I am sick. I am really reay sick, bad enough that I was bedridden Sunday and Monday so no Fandom Mashup :(. Its nothing serious, just the flu, but it has been miserable.

Harry Potter Moment of the Week 

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a  meme hosted by Leah @ Uncorked Thoughts  and Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews. The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself!  How to join up &  upcoming topics here.

If I went to Hogwarts, who would my boyfriend/girlfriend be?


So, this is the easiest question ever. Of course, I would date Sirius Black if given the choice. He is one of my favorite characters in the whole series so hell yeah I would date him. Although considering how young I am now and how he was like in his thirties in the books, I would want to date his younger self. 

My other choice would have been George. He is funny and I have always had a huge crush on him. And he would need someone to lean on when Fred d-dies *sobs uncontrollably*.



Who would your boyfriend or girlfriend be?
Happy Reading 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you've been battling the flu! Hope you're feeling a lot better! And Sirius would be my pick, too, hands down! He's my all-time favorite HP character, so dating him would be a no-brainer, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better love and sorry I'm so late to visiting this - work is crazy. Enough said. Anyway, YEAH Sirius. I'd take him young, old, whatever, I have such a crush on him ♥ He's definitely one of my favorite characters and the fact that he doesn't have a love-interest makes him a clear choice this week for me :D

    ReplyDelete