Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books Updates #2

Bout of Books



Today was Bout of Books day Two. Yay!!
I m doing good so far. Yesterday was a great reading day and I am almost done with the Knife of Never Letting Go; I only have 40 pages left. I really hope I'll be able to finish it tonight.

I have also added a new goal to my pile of goals. I am currently trying out Audio Books. So, I want to listen to at least 30 minutes of an Audio book. The audio book I am currently in the middle of is The Secret Diary of Lizzy Bennent by Kate Rorick & Bernie Su.

--Updates--

Monday
Pages Read: 210
Books Finished: None
Minutes Listened: 27:40
Pages Read Overall: 210
Books Finished Overall: None
Minutes Listened Overall: 27:40


--Challenges--
One True Pairing- Infinite Ink
Book Spine Poetry- My Little Pocketbooks

I will only be doing the Book Spine Poetry challenge today


--Book Spine Poetry--
Rules

1.  Minimum of 3 books and no maximum.

2.  All words in title of the book go toward your poem
3.  Take a picture of your poem and type it out so we can read it.
4.  Post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter or wherever.
5. 1 Book = 1 FREE Word

My Poem!!


House of Dark Shadows
With a
Carnival of Souls,
Gated
Against
The Kiss of Deception,
Cursed
With
Dark Triumph

Extra Words
1. With
2. A
3. Against
4. With


That's my update and my poem. How are you doing so far?
Happy reading





2 comments:

  1. Love the poem! came out awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome progress! I really want to read one of Patrick Ness's books. I also love your book spine poem- the titles go perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete