Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Read-A-Thon Goal post

Bout of Books
This is my goal post for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon. I almost have the whole week free. On Sunday I will be going on a trip with my family, but the whole week before that I have nothing planned except reading. So I plan on reading all day every day for the whole week. 

--Goals--
I hope to get through at least three books. I really want to read four but I'm not that confident about that goal being accomplished. 

I want to comment on at least 7 blogs participating in this Read-A-Thon every day.

I want to visit at least 11 new blogs throughout the entirety of the week. 

--Books--
I don't have four certain books I will be reading. Instead I just have a pile of 6 books to choose from.


Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
Felling Kingdoms by Morgan Rodes
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The One and Only Ivan


I will be making separate posts for my updates throughout the week. 



Good luck if you're doing this Read-A-Thon to!!
Happy reading


6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Stolen for such a long time
    GREAT post, I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few books here that I wouldn't mind reading myself. I hope that you have a great read-a-thon with lots of good books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read Falling Kingdoms but really enjoyed it. It just made me want the second book right away and at the time, Rebel Spring wasn't published yet so I had to wait! There's a few other in this stack that I'm looking forward to reading, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are reading so many good books! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOLEN. Oh my gosh. That book is AMAZING. I couldn't put it down.


    Ahem. Sorry. I tend to flip out about that book, just a tad. :)


    Anyway, good luck with your goals! I hope you enjoy the books you've decided on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great choices to pick from! I have a few of them on my own TBR but I won't be tackling them for Bout of Books. Good luck meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete