This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks question is
Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
This was a little hard at first, but after I started thinking about it Names just kept coming and coming. This list is in no particular order.
1. Vee from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Vee is the most self-centered spoiled brat I have ever read. I don't know how people could stand her in the book.
2. Kelsey Hayes from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.
When I was reading the Tiger's Curse Kelsey felt two-dimensional to me. She was such a flat character. And her decisions felt forced, like the author made her decided that just for the sake of the plot.
3. Ren From Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.
I know a lot of people have Ren as one of their top book crush, but I honestly that he was creepy. He stole Kelsey hair ribbon so he could have a token of her, who doesn't think that was creepy.
4. Eon/Eona from Eon by Alison Goodman.
The problem I had with this character wasn't that she was written bad, I just didn't like her. I have no idea why, I just couldn't stand her.
5. Mara Dyer from the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
Mara was one of the reasons why I didn't like this book. In some places in the book she was so incredibly stupid and that frustrated me to no end
6. Rachel Adams from Defiance by C. J. Redwine.
Rachel was so naive and had such an ego. Its like, you think you can control and kill a monster that hundreds of people who died trying to kill it and if you fail thousands of people will die. So, instead of planning it out you go head first and when you fail you are surprised.
7. Lily Sanderson from Forgive my Fins by Terra Lynn Childs.
Lily was such a shallow spoiled brat in this book. That is all I am going to say
8. Belly From The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.
Belly was one of the most self-centered character I have ever read. I am fine with characters have faults, but I can not stand a selfish character.
9. Zoey from Forget You by Jennifer Echoles.
I know, I still love Jennifer Echoles, but this was the only character I disliked in all of her books. I disliked her, because she was the stereotypical popular mean girl and I hate characters like that.
10. Evie from Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
Evie was just way to naive and stupid for me.
Thats my answer, whats yours?