Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (24)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

 Again I couldn't go to the book store so I only got library books this week.

Library























I got......

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles.
I already finished this book and I LOVED it. This book was BRILLIANT. Review will be up soon.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
So, I am caving and finally getting this book. I have heard nothing but praise  for this book and I thought that it was about time that I see what all of the hype is about.

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
This looked like a fun contemporary and I was in the mood for a light read.

Dash and Lilt's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan.
This is another book that looked like a fun read.

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
I have been seeing some awesome reviews for this book and it looks really good. So, I ordered it from the library. I can't wait to read this book!!!!


Won:

I won one of the prizes from Stuck In Books for the JLA Read-A-Thon I did a while ago.

I got....


Cursed T-shirt
Isn't this so cool.





















I also got some cool bookmarks.

























That's all I got this week, What did you get???
Happy reading.












9 comments:

  1. Loved Anna and Amy, hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I want to read Anna and the French Kiss!

    Enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favorite books! It's absolutely outstanding!
    I recently nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will not regret reading Anna and the French Kiss. It definitely deserves all the hype. I can't wait to read Stephanie Perkins next book!

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved both Anna and Dash and Lily! They're two of my favorite contemporary novels. Enjoy all of your books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. READ ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS. LIKE NOW. YOU'LL LOVE IT.
    ahem, excuse my caps, but really. READ IT. You won't regret it.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Anna and the French Kiss and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour last week. Anna was good but not as good as I thought it would be. I did however really love Lola.

    I haven't got to reading Amy and Roger's Epic Detour yet.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great books this week! I adored Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and Anna and the French Kiss! Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wondered about Anna and the French Kiss too! I hope it's as good as I hear:) Awesome week for swag!!!! Love it:)
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete