Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, January 4, 2016

Most Anticipated Books of 2016

Here are my top releases that I can not wait for in 2016. They are categorized by release date, not by my personal opinion.


~Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
January 5th
I've heard a lot of positive reviews for this book but also a few negative ones as well. So, I am really excited to read this one for myself and see what I think! Also, its a fantasy written by Susan Dennard, hell yeah!

~Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
February 2nd
This book is kinda new to me and so is the author. However, I read the summary and was instantly hooked. A gang war between assassin families? A Godfather and Romeo and Juliet retelling? Heck yeah!!

~The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
March 8th
I love Wendy Higgins' books and this one sounds really freaking great!




~The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
March 29th
This is another sequel that I need like air! I love this series so much and I am sad its going to end.

~Flamecater by Cinda Williams Chima
April 19th
This author writes amazing fantasy stories! And I will read every fantasy book she writes!

~A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
May 3rd
Some as Throne of Glass #5. Also, I need this like air!! Why can't it be May already!!

~The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
May 3rd
I. Need. This. Book. Enough said.



~The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
August 2nd
So many sequels on this list and this is one of the top sequels I can't wait to read! I need to know what happens next! How its going to end and how the hell they are going to live through that.

~A Torch Against the Night
August 30th
I loved the world in this series and I can't wait to see what happens in this book! The first book didn't end in a too terrible cliffhanger but I still can't wait!

~Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J. Maas
September 6th
Do I need to explain myself here? Anything Sarah J. Maas will be on this list.

~Heartless by Marissa Meyer
November 8th
I'm not to big on the Lunar Chronicles but I still really liked her writing style. Also, the premise of this book sounds freakin great! The young Queen of Hearts, hells yeah!



What books can't you wait to release in 2016?
Happy 2016 reading



No comments:

Post a Comment