Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (52)

 

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!

~Blogging~
1. Comment more
I know I say this every year, but I still want to put this on the list because it's true. I am horrible at commenting and commenting back to comments and I really want to change that in 2015. I am determined!!

2. Write more Predictions and Hopes
These are my favorite posts to write and I write so few of them. I don't know why, but in 2015 I want to write more of them, at least twice a month.

3. Write more discussions
I also love writing these and its been so long since I've posted one that it isn't funny. I love discussing things with you guys and I want to do it more often.

4. Visit more new blogs.
I feel like this year I visited very little new blogs and I'm ashamed at that. So in 2015 I want to visit and get to know more bloggers. 


~Bookish~
1. Read all of Brandon Sanderson's books
Brandon Sanderson is one of my all time favorite authors and I've only read half of his books. So, in 2015 I resolve to read the rest of them, new and old releases. This might be difficult to do because the ones I haven't read from him are the really long ones and it might take me forever to read just one of those, let alone all of them.

2. Read 100 books
This is a really low pressured goal because I say this every year and if I don't make it to a 100 books I don't care that much. I picked a 100 books just because it sounded nice, I don't beat myself  up that much to make this goal.

3. Finish more goddamn series!
I am really good at starting series but horrible at finishing them. I have way to many open series and I really want to finish must if not some of them. 
  

~Life~
1. Learn to play the guitar 
I've been wanting to learn how to play the guitar for years and years but never actually doing anything to learn. But this year, this year I am going to learn it goddammit!! I don't need to play good, I just want to learn how to play.


What are your goals for 2015?
Happy reading




1 comment:

  1. I've done more commenting this past year and have really enjoyed it. I intend to continue working on it though!



    Check
    out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete