Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, September 5, 2014

September TBR


School starts again this month, so I tried to keep this TBR short. However, there's just so many books to read!! So this pile might be a little ambitious considering.

Owned Books


Most of these books I've had sitting on my shelves unread for far to long and I want to finally read them. Falling Kingdoms and the Holly Black book are new buys for me and I'm excited to read them!

Book(s) Not Yet Owned or Released


I can not wait for the release of Heir of Fire!!! I need it now!

With the cliffhanger at the end of The Knife of Never Letting Go, I need to continue the series. I need to now what happens!





What books are you reading this month?
Happy reading




No comments:

Post a Comment