Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, September 1, 2014

Announcement : School


Hello all, I'm writing this post to say that things might get a little slow around the blog. School is starting up again tomorrow and I'll have less time for the blog then usually. So I'm not going to be able to post as much. I do have a stock pile of posts ready, so this might not effect the blog right away, but it's going to happen. Also, I"m going to have less time to comment and visit other blogs and posts, so I apologize for that in advance. I just wanted to let everyone know and to wish everyone happy September reading! And a good luck to anyone else starting school.


Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment