Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Late, Late April Wrap-up


So this is a really late April Wrap-up. I took my break before the end of April so I never posted/wrote this before my long break, but better late then never, right?

April was a good reading month. I am proud of the number of books I read considering how stressful school and life was towards the end of April. I read some pretty good books, I re-read three books. I also read a really bad book I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Books Read:  9

The Archived by Victoria Schwab| 4 Butterflies
The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi| Great!
(Re-read) Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins| 4 Butterflies
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry| 4.5 Butterflies
Growl by Elaine Pierson| 1 Butterfly
(Re-Read) Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep| 4 Butterflies
Before Midnight by Jennifer Blackstream| 3 Butterflies
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson| 4.5 Butterflies 
Fire by Kristain Cashore| 4.5 Butterflies

Book of the Month 

The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
This was just such a great unique book and I can't wait for the second one to come out!!!



That's how my April reading went.
Happy reading



1 comment: