Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome

Hello dear readers of the world.This is my first ever blog, and I have a question, which is 
what do you say on your first blog post ever?

      So I am going to start by saying that my name Kimberly and this blog is a book reviewing blog.
I am going to review mostly YA fiction books. I am doing this for a summer project.
I will be grading the books off of my own grading scale. My grading scale has four category.

story:
characters:  
writing:   
ending:  

     Each category has the maximum points of 25. After I read a book I write down the number of points I think is write for each category. Then I add up the points and see the score.Depending on what the score is, I add a letter. Here is example

Story: 23
Characters: 20
Writing: 22
Ending: 15

So this got a .80, also an .A.    Here is the letter scale          

  0--25--50--75--90--100
    ^     ^     ^    ^     ^
   F    C    B    A    A+

A+ being the best, A is great, B is good, C is not really that great, and F being the worst.

     Reading is one of my favorite thing to do. I have loved reading my whole life. Another thing I love painting and drawing. I am also obsessed with painting my nails.
That is all for now. I look forward to book reviewing for you.



1 comment:

  1. wow, your blog is great. I bet you are going to have a lot of fans in the next year. :)

    ReplyDelete