Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Seggestion Sunday

      Hello my dear readers. Today I am doing my new segment called "Suggestion Sundays". In this segment I will suggest some things to you that I like. Sometimes it will be a movie I watched or a song I'm obsessed with, but most of the time it will be book related.
      
      So today I am going to suggest a series to you. It is The Hourglass Door Trilogy by Lisa Mangun. The books are called The Hourglass Door, The Golden Spiral, and The Forgotten Locket. It is one of the best series I have ever read. Lisa Mangun is an amazing writer, and these books are just plain amazing.
    
        So, these books are about a girl named Abby.She's in her senior year of high school and everything is fine until she meets Dante Alexander. He is the new foreign-exchange student from Italy. He is mysterious and interesting, and Abby instantly likes him. Then, unusual things start to happen when he is around. Abby soon finds herself involved in a mystery whose roots reach into sixteenth-century Florence. She uncovers something that will threaten her and the people she cares about most.
      
        These books are a must read for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment