Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Wrap-Up



It was a good month personal wise. I did a lot of camping and such with my family and basically I just had my last stand for summer.

And I finally got out of my reading slump!!! Yay!! Which lead me to read 10 books this month and most of them where really good, but some of them where also really bad and disappointing.

However, sadly I didn't review most of these books, because I was in a reviewing slump, not to be confused with a reading slump. I would write the reviews and they would be a jumbled mess of thoughts. But I am getting back on track with me reviewing. So, hopefully This reviewing month will be better than August.

Books read:
  1. Dark triumph by Robin LeFevers: 4.5 Butterflies
  2. Indelible by Dawn Metcalf: 3 Butterflies
  3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi: 4.5 Butterflies
  4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: 3 Butterflies
  5. Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey: 2 Butterflies
  6. Ten by Gretchen McNeil: 4 Butterflies
  7. Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 by Hiromu Arakawa: Great
  8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: 4.5 Butterflies
  9. Golden by Cameron Dokey: 3 Butterflies
  10. Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep: 4.5 Butterflies


Book of the month is a tie between Unravel Me and Dark Triumph. Both of which where really great and amazing!!

Book reviewed:

  1. Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
  2. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
  3. Ten by Gretchen McNeil 
  4. Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
  5. Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 by Hiromu Arakawa



That's what happened in August, what did you read last month?
Happy reading






3 comments:

  1. Wow! 10 books with a reading slump. AMAZING! Great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know what you thought of Immortal Rules!! I loved it and that ending!!! OMG! Hopefully you are back on track soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good month! Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete