Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF at Greads (2)

TGIF is a weekly theme hosted by Ginger over at Greads where you answer a weekly question and recap what happen that week. Feel free to join in if you want.

This weeks question is
Quotes That Make You Swoon: What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?




Here are my top six swoon-worthy quotes from books that I own. Some are etdited, so they are all spoiler free.



" He kisses each cheekbone-- a delicious, skimming kiss, barely grazing my skin. "I love thee freely" he wispers.  from Delirium by Lauren Oliver.


" And I love you too" his fingers skate the edge of my jaw, dance briefly over my lips. " You should know that. You have to know that." From Delirium by Lauren Oliver.


"I love you" I whisper.
" And I love you" He smiles, His lips seeking mine. "Always have. Always will" From Evermore by Alyson Noel.


" I love you" I whispered, fisting my hands against his stomach. "You can't leave. You swore you wouldn't."
His hands came to rest over mine, twining our fingers together. "Even if the world stands against you" He murmured, bowing his head. "I Promise." from The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa.


" He laughed sofly, as if the very idea thrilled him. "Better get used to this face, your majestly. I plan to be here a long, long time. Probably forever."  From The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.



" What do you want with me?" I said
"For starters?" His voice lowered to sexy, dangerous depths. " I want to introduce myself to every freckle on you body."  From Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins








Aren't they just swoon-worthy???

~Kimberly~

2 comments:

  1. I love quotes that make me swoon. You've picked some really awesome ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. and I love quotes that make me swoon too.
      Every time I read these quotes I turn to goo.



      Thanks for visting
      Kimberly

      Delete