Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, July 9, 2012

Reading Challenge!!!

   



        Hello My Dear Readers. Today I learned that my all time favorite author Jennifer L. Armentrout
has a new book coming out every month starting August till December. That's five new books!!! I
knew she had a lot coming out this year, I just didn't know she had that many coming out. So I went
on a fan sit for Jennifer L. Armentrout Deity Island, and they are having a reading challenge. What
you need to do for the reading challenge is read the new book coming out that month and (re)read the
rest of the series. Then you need to write a review on those books, it does not matter if it is on
Goodreads or Amazon, it just has to be a review. If you do all that, you could win a different prize
every month. If you want more details please click here.I am soo exited for this challenge. Like I said before I love Jennifer L. Armentrout. She is an amazing
writer. I love all of her books. And I am definately particapating in this challenge.






That's all, Hope you join the challenge
~Kimberly~

1 comment: