Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (64)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I only got one book this week, sadly, but it was a good book. So, it evens things out.


Endless Knight by Kresely Cole
I read Poison Princess last year and really enjoyed it. So, I was really excited to get this book from the library. And I already read it and I had a lot of mixed feelings about it, but it was good overall.



That's what I got this week. What did you get?
Happy reading


4 comments:

  1. This one is new to me, but I hope it's one you enjoy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Kresley Cole but I've heard so many good things about her works. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a good girl!! I want to get into this series. Have a fab week!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete