Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer announcement



    Hello my Dear Readers, today I am very sad to say that summer is almost over. School is starting soon, so my post will be slowing down a little, hopefully not a lot. However, you won't have to worry about that for a least two weeks, since school starts the last week in August.

   However, I will be changing my grading format. Like now, I grade the story/plot line, the characters, the writing, and the ending separately with a maxium of 25 points for each category, the higher the number is the better it was. Then I add up all the numbers. Then, depending on what the number was I I give it a letter grade. I really like that format, because when I started this blog I really wanted to go deep with my reviews. So, I will be sad to stop reviewing that, but I will bring it back next summer.

    I know what you are thinking, "why would you stop writing that way, since you like it so much"
Well, the answer is easy. When I write my reviews in that format, it takes me a while to write the whole thing and I won't have that much time to write reviews when school starts.
   
    So, the new way I will be reviewing is, I will write a few paragraphs explaining what I like and didn't like, then grade the overall book between 1 and 5 butterflies. The more butterflies the better.

    It will look something like this






1 Butterflies
Bad, waste of my time.


2 Butterflies
Boring, not really my kind of book.


3 butterflies
Basic, nothing special.


 4 Butterflies
Beloved, This is a really good book.


 5 Butterflies
Blew me away, one of the best books ever.













Just wanted to let you know.
That is all for now, come back tommorow for a review.


























No comments:

Post a Comment