Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Library book haul (2)

      Hello my Dearest Readers. Another week has past and another book haul has come. Today I only got four books for review.










   









The books I got are

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young. I do not know the series name but I do know there is a second book coming out soon.
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. It is the first book in the nightshade series.

Walk of the Spirits by Richie Cusick. The first in a series of books. I do not know the name of the series.

Shadow Mirror by Richie Cusick. It is the sequel to Walk of the Spirits.


                                                    Kimberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment