Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fandom Mash-Up (17)

This is a new fun feature hosted and created by Micheline over at Lunar-Rainbows. For this feature, there will be a new fictional scenario each week and you will create your dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms around this scenario.


It's your first day at a magical school (WooHoo!) Who do you instantly hope will be there to make friends with? 


Sirius Black
I didn't chose Sirius because I love him, no of course not. I chose  him because he seems to be fun to hang out with! He knows all the hidden places in Hogwarts and if this new magical school isn't Hogwarts than we can explore the school together!

Celeana Sardothien
This was obvious, wasn't it? Celeana would be so fun, and also very dangerous, to hang out with. And you know that if you become one of her friends she would walk through hell and back for you. She would also be great to help with the homework because she is freaking kick-ass. 

Sophie Mercer (Hex Hall)
Sophie Mercer is so freaking funny and sassy that I fell in love with her on page 1. She is the sass queen of the YA genre for sure. I like people who share my humor and she does for sure! She is also a very terrifying and kick-ass witch!

Katara (Avatar)
I think out of this group I've made, Katara is defiantly the rational thinking one that would keep us out of made and stupid situations and would remind us to actually study. She would definitely carry us through the semester. Katara is also very kind and caring and who wouldn't want to be friends with her?

Baz Grimm-Pitch (Carry On)
I just met Baz since I am in the middle of Carry On but he is freaking great! He is sassy, smart, and loyal. I would love to be friends with him! Also, he is freaking great with magic, so if the magic in this school is like his then he would be a great study partner.



Who's would you want to be friends with?




No comments:

Post a Comment