Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Booktube-A-Thon TBR

If you don't know the Booktube-A-Thon is a Read-A-Thon that is focused around Booktubers and Booktube. This doesn't mean bloggers can't do it and so I am doing it. If you want more info I will link the Youtube channel for the Booktube-A-Thon HERE

This Read-A-Thon goes from Monday July 14th, today, (yes I know this post is late) to Sunday July 20th. There are a few challenges for this one and I tried to put a book on my TBR for each of the challenges.


The Reading Challenges:
A book with pictures.
Start and finish a series.
A book with red on the cover.
A book someone else picks out for you.
A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
A book to movie adaptation
Read seven books.






The Books!


The Strange Case of Dr. Jeyklle and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson- Challenge| A Book to Movie Adaptation  
Paranoia by J. R. Johanson- Challenge| A Book with red on the cover
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry- Challenge| A Book from the genre you've read the least this year
The One and Only Ivan by Kathrine Applegate- Challenge| A Book with pictures
Carnival of Souls by Marrisa Marr- Challenge| A Book someone else picks out for you 




I will make a separate post that will be my master post for my stats.



That's my TBR, if you're doing this, what's your TBR pile?
Happy reading








No comments:

Post a Comment