Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (48)

 



This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).

I don't have many of these, but the ones I do want I really want. If I know of it, I will leave links to websites were you can buy them. 

Bookends
I don't care what they look like, I just really need these. I have a lot of wall shelves that I put some of my books on and bookends will help them from falling off and damaging itself. 

This book shelf
Because it's kind of perfect. 
It says| Left: Has Been Read. Right: Will be Read



This Dress


These bookmarks
Aren't they the cutest things?!?

This Tea set from Adagio Teas
This is just s tea sampler set with loose leaf teas inspired by Harry Potter. I love tea and Harry Potter, so this is kind of perfect. 



What's on your top ten?
Happy reading


6 comments:

  1. Jennifer @ YA Book NerdApril 16, 2014 at 5:29 AM

    OMG Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I do love tea! I wonder how they taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book shelf! It'll also help me organize my TBR list, all in the right order. ;D<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That is what I was thinking! It would also help to keep track of your monthly reads and TBR. Or help separate your series from the books you've read from a certain series and the ones you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be really interesting to see what kind of flavors they made up based on Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete