Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April TBR


I have a very ambitious TBR this month. I think this is because next month I have a huge research paper I need to write. So I want to  cram as much books as I can this month before May comes and I won't have time to read at all.


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
Amulet Vol. 2: The Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi
Amulet Vol. 3: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Not Yet Released 


The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
I know I will read this as soon as it comes out. I need to know what happens!!!


That's what I want to read this month, what is your April TBR?
Happy reading







No comments:

Post a Comment