Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Wrap-Up


October was a good month for me. School was really busy though, so I didn't get a lot of reading done, but I got some at least. And I also loved just about every book I read. So even though I didn't read all that many books, the ones that I did where freaking awesome.

And this month I'm doing NanoWrimo. So, I'm probably going to get even less reading done. You can my NanoWrime profile HERE to get more info about that.

Books read: 6

Guinevere's Gamble by Nancy McKenzie| 4.5 Butterflies
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson| 3 Butterflies
Midnight Sun  by Stephanie Meyer| 5 Butterflies
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacy Jay| 4.5 Butterflies
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout|4.5 Butterflies 
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole| 4 Butterflies 

The Book of the month would be a tie between Of Beast and Beauty and Origin. Both where so freaking amazing!!

I also got out of my writing reviews slump, because I reviewed a lot in October. 

Reviews: 9

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
Dark Triumph by Robin LeFevers
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Deity by Jennifer Armentrout
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm not going to be doing a TBR for November, because it's a very busy month for me and I don't think I'll get many books finished. The only book I know for sure I'm going to read it Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentorut. This is the last book in the Covenant series and both sad and excited to read it.


That's what happened in October. What did you read in October?
Happy reading








2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to get out of your review slump! You read a lot of good books last month. I can't wait to start Of Beast and Beauty :D (Becca @ Nawanda Files)

    ReplyDelete