Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Wrap-up


I can't believe that September is over!! It flew by fast!! It was a good month, school started which affect my reading a bit a lot. School is just kicking my butt, why did I have to pick the AP course that has so much homework? Even though school's been hectic I did manage to read some pretty good books this month. I also managed to get obsessed with a series.

Books read: 8

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas| 4.5 Butterflies
Black Butler volume 1 by Yana Toboso| Good
Black Butler Volume 2 by Yana Toboso| Great
Black Butler Volume 3 by Yana Toboso|Great
The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski| 3 Butterflies
Black Butler Volume 4 by Yana Toboso| Great!
Black Butler Volume 5 by Yana Toboso| Good
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent| 4 Butterflies
Guinevere's Gamble by Nancy McKenzie| 5 Butterflies


Books of the month has to be the whole Black Butler series. I am completely obsessed with it right now, it's just so good!!!

Reviews: 7

Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 by Hiromu Arakawa
Golden by Cameron Dokey
Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
Black Butler Volume 1 by Yana Toboso
Black Butler Volume 2 by Yana Toboso
The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski
Black Butler Volume 3 by Yana Toboso


That's how my September went, how did yours go?
Happy reading





2 comments:

  1. Getting my post together right now. It was the best month of the year. Glad you are in AP. You will be happy about it later. Great month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did really well in September! AP classes totally stole all of my time in high school, so I'm impressed that you managed to read so much with them!

    ReplyDelete