Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Wrap-up



    It was a pretty good month. I had a little bit of a reading slump and school didn't help. I got over the reading slump a little while ago, but school is keeping me really busy and I haven't had time to read much. Hopefully school will wind down a little bit, but I doubt it. Also I didn' read one book from my October TBR, but all the books I did read where good.

I read 7 books this month.

Crave by Melissa Darnell | 4 Butterflies

The Dark Fae by Terry Spear | 3 Butterflies

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole | 4.5 Butterflies

(Re-Read) Katie's Hellion by Lizzy Ford | 4.5 Butterflies

You Against Me by Jenny Downham | 4.5 Butterflies

(Re-Read) Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout | 5 Butterflies

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock | 4.5 Butterflies



Book of the month:
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole.














I reviewed 6 books this month.

Throne Of Glass: by Sarah J. Maas

Crave: by Melissa Darnell

Poison Princess: by Kresley Cole

You Against Me: by Jenny Downham

(The) Dark Fae: by Terry Spear

Hemlock: by Kathleen Peacock






There are 8 books I want to read in November.


A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston

The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones

Rapture by Lauren Kate

Fury by Elizabeth Miles

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long



 
 
 
 
That's what happened in October.
Happy reading
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I really want to read You Against Me, i loved the author's other book Before I Die (even though it ripped my heart to shreds). Good luck with your November reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read you Against me. it was awesome. Runner up for book of the month.
      Thank you :)

      Delete