Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, June 6, 2016

May Wrap-Up


So, Its been a while. Before I go on, I am so sorry to all of you guys. It's been a rough few months because I had a lot of things on my plate. It isn't an excuse but it's why I stopped blogging. And I think being so stressed out for so long caused me to lose my drive to blog. I would be so tired by the end of the day that I wanted to read or just sleep instead of going on the computer. After such a long time not blogging its hard getting back in the swing of things and I tried so many times before to start blogging again and failing. I would write two reviews, post them, but never writing any more posts. So, my new strategy was to write a shitload of posts before starting again so I have a buffer while I get back into the rhythm of things. I am so happy to start  blogging again! I am determined to keep it up because I love doing this so much! I love writing posts, I love commenting on other blogger's posts, I just love everything! 


Now on to happier and less guilt-ridden topics like books!

May was a really good month! I read some kick-butt books and started ACOMAF and was instantly obsessed! I finished school for the semester and got accepted into the new school I'll be starting in the fall! I'm so excited!  Basically, everything that was making me stressed ended and I can actually sleep now! Its good! 



-Books Read-

A Darker Shade of Magic by V . E. Schwab
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
NoWhere But Here by Katie McGarry



I finally finished the Winner's Trilogy! It completely destroyed my emotions and I loved every second of reading them! Marie Rutkoski knows how to write a heartbreaking and beautiful love story! I want to go and reread the whole series now, just to experience Kestrel and Arin falling in love again! Also, the covers are gorgeous! Just look at them!


That's how my May went, how'd yours go?


Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment