Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Broken Computer Announcement

Hey guys, you know how earlier this month I said I was not taking a break this month? I said that with total confidence, but then my computer broke and for a while it seemed I lost all of my NaNoWriMo words. However, I was able to save everything from my old computer and was able to borrow another computer to write, although that computer could not connect to the internet. So, I've been unable to go on the internet until today and that's why I haven't posted anything in a week or commented on any posts. 

I will be continuing on my regular schedule starting tomorrow. 


Happy reading
 

No comments:

Post a Comment