Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September Warp-Up & October TBR


This was a really bad month for me. School took up my entire life and I got into a huge reading slump. It wasn't until September 9th that I finished my first book. I'm out of the slump now, but for the majority of the month I could barely read anything at all. 

I did learn something this month though. Apparently when I am in a reading slump and I start to crave a book, I crave contemporary. This is really weird since contemporary is my least favorite genre, but hey it got me out of the reading slump.

Books Read: 3
Burned by Ellen Hopkins| 4 Butterflies
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell| 4 Butterflies
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover| 4 Butterflies 

-Book of the Month-
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

This was just such a cute read!



I only put a few books on this pile, because while I'm out of my reading slump I don't have a whole lot of time to read.

 The Hero of The Ages by Brandon Sanderson
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I am already half of the way through The Bitter Kingdom and I hope to finish it sometime soon. 

I also want to read Talon by Julia Kagawa. However, I don't know if that'll actually happen since it releases the 28th and I don't know if I'll be able to get a copy before November. 




How was your September and what are you reading this month?
Happy October Reading


1 comment: