Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August Wrap-Up


August was a great reading month for me! At the beginning of the month I set out to read tons of books since it would be my last school free month. However, I got into a reading slump at the beginning of the month so I didn't end up reading as many books as I wanted to but I still read a lot. I also loved of liked almost all the books I read, so that's a plus.

--Books Read: 7--
The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima 
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Changeling by Cate Tiernan

--Book of the Month--
Opposition by JLA

Was such a freaking amazing ending!


--Reviews Posted: 3--
I only posted three because the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon dominated that week's posts. 
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima
Take Me On by Katie McGarry


How was your month?
Happy Reading





No comments:

Post a Comment