Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Update for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon

Bout of Books

I decided to just make one post with all of the updates, since I don't want to have these really small posts everyday. And if I do other stuff that makes it go down I will just put it back on the top of the page.

Monday:

Pages read: 227
Books read: Evernight by Claudia Gray.
Overall Pages: 227
Overall books: Evernight by Claudia Gray
How many books left & Thoughts; I have three more books I want to read left and I want to start Once Every Never by Lesley Livngston today. I have to drop my brother off at a test for his school. So, that will take some time out of the day.

Tuesday:

Pages read: 212
Books read: None.
Overall Pages: 439
Overall books: Evernight,
How many books left & thoughts; Almost done with Once Every Never, hope to finish today and start Insomnia.


Wednesday:

Pages read: 200
Books read: Once Every Never
Overall Pages: 539
Overall books: Evernight, Once Every Never
How many books left & thoughts; I'm currently reading Insomnia and it is Great!!! The main character is slowly losing his mind  and it's so interesting to read.


Thursday:

Pages read: 250
Books read: Insomnia
Overall Pages: 789
Overall books: Evernight, Once Every Never, Insomnia
How many books left & thoughts; I loved Insomnia so much, never expected to finish it yesterday  So, I am really happy about that. Don't know what book I'm going to start today, I might add some smaller books in the pail to break it up a little.


Friday:

Pages read: 2
Books read: None
Overall Pages: 791
Overall books: Evernight, Once Every Never, Insomnia.
How many books left & thoughts; I had to take a break on Friday. My brain was fried from school and lack of sleep, I just needed to take a break from reading for a little while. Right now I a reading The Madman's Daughter and it's okay so far. Hope to get 200 pages through this one before tomorrow.


Saturday:

Pages read: 239
Books read: None
Overall Pages: 1030
Overall books: Evernight, Once every Never, Insomnia
How many books left & thoughts; Currently reading The Madman's Daughter and wishing I picked another book, because I am very close to DNFing this one. I can't stand this main character!


Sunday:

Pages read: 181
Books read: The Madman's Daughter
Overall Pages: 1211
Overall books: Evernight, Once Every Never, insomnia, The Madman's Daughter.
How many books left & thoughts;


That's all, Happy reading









No comments:

Post a Comment