Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Back!!

    
      Hello everyone, I'm back! While I was on break, I figured out why I needed to take a break. I felt like no one really loves my blog. I know people like this wonderful blog and vist it, but what I didn't know was whether my blog was special to someone. If my blog stood out to someone compared to all the other blogs, even if it was just one person who felt that way, I would be ecstatic! I know people visit my blog and comment (which I love it when you guys comment) but even though you have subscribers you never know how they feel about your blog. So, I got really depressed and I stared thinking that no one liked my blog and my blog was bad and stuff like that. So, I took a break (everyone is saying duh at the same time) and I am really glad I did, because it opened my eyes to two things.

     The first is, it doesn't matter if people don't love your blog, all that matters is if you are doing and/or talking about something you like. Its a plus when someone comments, because then you can have a conversation with them.

     The second thing I already knew, but it kind of hit me in the face on how true this is, you guys are awesome. Not just the subscribers but also the people who aren't subscibed, but still visit my blog. I knew this before, because I always felt so happy & honored when someone subscribed to my blog, But what really showed me that some of you guys actually like and love my blog, was when I looked on my stats and saw that I had 20 something page views days after I posted the taking a break post. I felt so honored that some people would come back a couple times a day just to see if I was back yet and that really brought back my confidence. So, I thank all of you for that, and I'm just really grateful to you guys. So, I just wanted to thank you guys so much :)

So, I will leave you guys you something that I thought was so incredabaly cute.

 
Isn't he the cutest thing ever........or maybe it's just me, either way I think he's cute.


Happy reading :)







 

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone goes through rough patches with blogging; I know I do, lol. I never realized how much work it was, and even though I do love it, there are times when I want to bang my head against my desk. Those are the times when I have to remember that blogging is supposed to be fun and a chance to talk about books with other people who love them as much as I do. Sometimes it's good to take a break, like you did, so you come back with a fresh outlook. :)

    ReplyDelete